Katia Krasnaya was born 1985 in Leningrad (nowadays Saint-Petersburg). Since her childhood, she has been interested in drawing and subsequently in painting. Katia didn't go to art school, although her parents insisted she would. When she was 15, she went to the Nekrasov College, where was studying to become the English language teacher; she palled up with an art teacher and took private panting lessons. Here for the first time Katia tried working with oil paint. After the college she went to the Alexander Herzen University, where studied fine arts. But she couldn't graduate because of the differences in matter of creativity. Then Krasnaya started following her own way: "I started painting professionally when I was 22-24. Almost everything inspires me. I divide my inspiration by types. The first one is natural, when you see all the shapes and the width of our planet, from animals to hurricanes. The second one is artistic, with music, cinema and everything in between God and human, the creation itself, the result. You're filled with the energy of the process. And the last one — the people, always reaching and finding their egos. And it's the one of the strongest motivation-inspirations".
- 2008 — "Katya Krasnaya", "Jam Hall", Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- 2011 — "The Season of Butterflies", Alexey Sergienko Gallery, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- 2013 — "Free Form", "Nevsky 8" Art Centre, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- 2013 — "Your Own World", Alexey Sergienko Gallery, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- 2014 — Loneliness&Fun, Loft Project Etagi, Saint-Petersburg, Russia